Sunday, August 9, 2009

End of Summer Cook-Out

I have been wanting to have a big cook-out all summer long. Saturday night we finally got to have one. It was so good to get all of our friends together. We don't all get to see each other very often. Back in the day......we all hung out every weekend together. All of our lives have moved in different directions now, but we all still have so much fun together when we do get to hang out. It was fun to watch all of our kids playing together now and having the time of their lives playing on the slip-n-slide, bounce house and trampoline. I need to sit down and do a head count because I believe the children definitely outnumbered the adults! I wish I could have gotten a picture of all of the kids together! That would have been a sight corralling all of them! I had such a good time and look forward to the day we can all get together again.
Keelin
Joe & Carr

Michael & Christy
Joe & Emily--They came down from Indy for the cook-out. Thanks so much you two. It was so great to see both of you!

Michelle & Tammy

Kelsey & Conner
Tammy & Joe

Steve was so wore out from cooking the night before. Him and Conner decided to take a little nap on the couch together.
Conner & Lilly - Conner was born May 8th and Lilly was born May 6th. Conner is twice her size. They are both just as sweet as can be, though.


Dana & Jill - Dana is expecting baby #2 in October.

The Mitchell Family

Bobby with Olivia (Carr & Jill's little girl)

Wendy, Renee, Brittany and Jeremy

Mom & Michelle

What's so funny, Carr??

Jason, Andy, Cole and Mandy

Alisann & Natalie

Emily and I

Me with Alisann & Natalie

Hannah, Christian and Kyle loving the slip-n-slide

Kyle getting ready to take a dive

Hannah hanging out with Natalie & Alisann
Me & my sweetie

Toward the end of the night when most people had left it was just a few of us "old" friends left. We had so much fun sitting outside and reliving some old times together.


Christian & Hannah were exhausted! They partied way too hard.
Kyle, on the other hand, was wide awake (too much sugar, I'm sure). He was such a big helper and helped carry in things from outside and helped me clean-up.

No comments: