My precious baby boy was born 5 years ago today. I can't believe how fast the years have flown by. It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital.Kyle,
I love you so, so much. You have brought so much happiness to us. Words can't even express the amount of love I have for you. These past five years have been the most amazing years of my life. You are becoming quite the young man and I am so proud of you. At five years old, you love coloring, drawing, building with legos, watching cartoons, dressing in costumes, Super Heroes, playgrounds, friends at school, and probably most of all, your sister. You are such a good big brother to Hannah, Kyle. You are so patient with her and have so much fun when you are playing with her. Thank you for always looking out for her.
I look forward to everything still to come. Can you believe you will be starting kindergarten in just a few months? It makes Mommy sad that you are growing up so fast, but I know we have so many things to look forward to. Bubby, never forget that you are my world and I love you with all of my heart!!
Love,
Mommy




1 comment:
You made me cry!!! That was so
beautiful! You're a great MOM!
Tammy B.
Post a Comment