Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Start of My Easter Pics

Saturday night we went to Ben's Aunt & Uncle's house for dinner. We had Mexican food for supper and it was SOOOO delicious. I, of course, could eat Mexican food every night! Hannah LOVED all the treats she got from her Great Aunt Doris for Easter

As you can see, so did Aryn!

Davis & Kyle had so much fun wrestling and playing around. Kyle was so sad when it was time for us to leave. I believe he wanted to stay and hang out with Davis some more. It's hard to believe that Davis is wrestling and playing with my own kids now because I remember holding and playing with Davis when he was just a baby. I'm constantly reminded how fast the days go by!

Hannah got in on all of the action with the boys, too.

Davis & Kyle

No comments: