Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Football Game of the Season

Today Kyle had his first football game of this season.  It was so exciting!  I just love watching the boys play football.  It's definitely my favorite sport to watch that Kyle plays.  He played so well!  I'm so proud of him. 
This is his last year to play flag football. It's hard to believe that he'll be playing tackle football next year. 
Kyle pulling the flag of #84

Kyle...in the center getting ready to make a pass

Kyle in the center...catching the hike

Jackson and Kyle ready and in position

Kyle running for a touchdown....he came close, but they did eventually get his flag.  I was trying to cheer and snap pictures at the same time.


Kyle's personal cheerleader

the opposing team trying to get the flag from Kyle. 

he got past them

but eventually got them pulled....notice the tight grip he has on that ball

coaches lined up...Ben in the center


1 comment:

Steven said...

They have a bigger coaching staff then most varsity teams.